Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Made It! Project Productivity!

Time continues to fly by....

And I continue to find more and more projects that I need  think I need to get done!

Linking up with:

and


Here are my latest "made its", a freebie, and a new product.


This framed little ditty will get hung on one of my cabinet doors along with another in Spanish! We talk about this promise in our classroom within the first few days of school and it stays up all year!


I finally got around to making these adorable little seats (thanks to the bf who did most of the work and had wood lying around at work!). See the tutorial I used by clicking here.


Made some numbered sticks to use with my kiddos! (I still need to decorate a container to put them in...but you get the drift!). Head over to my TpT store to snag this "Student Number Label" freebie!


I also spent all day (that is why I am a little later in getting this post up today) created new calendar labels in Spanish to correspond with my color scheme! 


You can snag them too at my TpT store! They are normally $3.00, but if you hurry you can get 28% off today only by using the code BTS12! Click on the image below to check them out (...and maybe get a steal of a deal ;)).


If you guys do download either product, I would really appreciate your feedback! (Thanks in advance!)

Happy Monday (especially to those of you who were back in the swing of things today)...2 more weeks!








10 comments:

  1. cute stuff. I have that same fabric and LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. I actually went back and bought some more to use on my walls and bulletin boards too!

      Delete
  2. I think your chairs/benches are my favorite so far! I am having a giveaway--I would love to have you come by and enter. I am giving away a laminator!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will def. check it out!

      Delete
  3. Hi Krista,

    Love all your superkids and your new crate seats! I think you are missing a word in your promise, in the last line it says, "we (are) capable of "infinity and beyond"."

    Dawn
    Apples, Owls, and Peppermint Mochas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Thank you for pointing that out! I appreciate it and must change it before the kiddos arrive :)!

      Delete
  4. Hola Krista,

    I'd love if you could add a link to the freebies in this post in my FREEBIE classroom décor linky party. The idea of this linky party is to get a bank of resources for teachers to use when setting up their rooms. I'd love to see some Spanish resources making an appearance!

    Thanks,
    Emer at A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete