Saturday, August 25, 2012

Second Grade Spanish Alphabet Posters

Just finished up my latest product for you all- a "Second Grade Spanish Alphabet"! 

This pack was created specifically for dual language and bilingual classrooms to reinforce second grade content vocabulary at the same time as Spanish letter sounds. I am looking forward to making a lesson of this alphabet with my students at the beginning of the year and working to tap in to their prior knowledge of the terms. Then I will share with them that by the end of the year, they will know what each of the words means, and as we progress throughout each unit of the year, they will have the opportunity to stop and share with me which words from the alphabet we are using and learning.

I am excited to try it out, and I am hoping this will make my alphabet much more interactive and a much more productive use of space in my classroom!

If you are interested, click on any of the images below to check it out at my TpT store!




No comments:

Post a Comment