Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter Mystery Picture

If you participated in the recent December Facebook Frenzy, you may already be the proud (at least I hope ;)) owner of my latest product! However, for those that didn't have a chance to check it out and grab a copy, I'd like to present you with my "Winter Mystery Picture" pack! 


This winter themed activity pack is perfect for a quick number grid fluency building lesson before the holidays. Included in the pack is the winter mystery picture number grid with numbers 1-100, two pages of simple two-digit addition problems (two-digit number plus a number 0-10) whose responses will serve to solve the mystery picture, as well as a winter mystery picture key with the correct answer highlighted for the teacher. All pages come in both English and Spanish.

It is officially for sale now in my store for your winter activity pleasure :). Check it out here or by clicking on the spread above!

No comments:

Post a Comment