Friday, April 25, 2014

Facebook Freebie & Upcoming Blog Hop!

So I finally got around to it - there is officially a Facebook Fan Freebie available exclusively to those who visit and follow "The Second Grade Superkids" Facebook page! Yes, yes...I know I am so behind the times here, but (insert lame excuse here -->) this year has been a whirlwind of busy with wedding planning, getting ready to move, and figuring out a new position! I'm enjoying it and somehow it is all getting done - but I apologize to you all- my amazing blog-fam- for being a little neglectful at times. I promise I am here to stay, and I am as ready to put more of my time and effort back in to blogging as I hope you are to read all my ramblings as well!

This being said, I would love it if you would head on over to my lil' ole' Facebook page and become a fan (and even better - grab the new fan freebie)! And for all veteran (felt like old wasn't appropriate ;)) and new fans alike, please take one extra moment to click the "Get notifications" tab as well if you haven't already done so, so that you don't miss a beat! I often share many more little tidbits and ideas on my Facebook page each day than I do here on my blog, so if you want to be sure to see those - please make sure to do this important step!


 So curiousity killin' ya wondering what that freebie may be? I'm sure ;).

To embrace a dash of poetry and hopefully a whole lotta summer, I have made available to you all this "The ABC's of Summer" alphabet poem pictured below to do with your class. Once again, all you have to do is visit my Facebook page and click on the "For You" tab to snag it! It's a great one to get them thinking about summer and using lots of vocabulary. (I would definitely recommend doing some vocab building before hand for my ELL friends and/or have kids work in partners!). The poem template comes in both English and Spanish as always! You can click my Facebook link on my sidebar or click on poem to take you there. 


And finally, I just wanted to share something that I know I am just tickled pink about and I hope/think you all will be too! May I introduce you to the first...


Seriously, all of your favorite bilingual bloggers collaborating in one giant fiesta! 
We are all looking forward to it, and hope you will join in the fun! Mark your calendars!



No comments:

Post a Comment